Cha mẹ Ly Dị !!

  • Tuannguyen_08

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • TN xin chia buồn với QL ... :( ^..*..^

  • aestheticheart

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • MaiMaiYeuAnh_87 wrote:u know y i dont believe u ql u lie too much and beside ur parent have been together like 17 years.. for vietnamese women that just came to USA what ever happen in the family they think before they act ok...vietnamese women they nhịn nhực được they can control themself just for the good in family....and for 17 years live together đâu phải nói bỏ là bỏ đâu....watever ur dad do she will forgive him ok


    you are right " vietnamese women nhịn nhục được. but depend on what situation also ... in this situation i will stand on QL side ... cause i know how it likes ... my parents got divorce when i was 11 somethings ... can;t stand with a dad that didn't take care of the family ... and my mom made the divorce decision but not my dad ...

  • MaiMaiYeuAnh_87

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • aestheticheart wrote:
    MaiMaiYeuAnh_87 wrote:u know y i dont believe u ql u lie too much and beside ur parent have been together like 17 years.. for vietnamese women that just came to USA what ever happen in the family they think before they act ok...vietnamese women they nhịn nhực được they can control themself just for the good in family....and for 17 years live together đâu phải nói bỏ là bỏ đâu....watever ur dad do she will forgive him ok


    you are right " vietnamese women nhịn nhục được. but depend on what situation also ... in this situation i will stand on QL side ... cause i know how it likes ... my parents got divorce when i was 11 somethings ... can;t stand with a dad that didn't take care of the family ... and my mom made the divorce decision but not my dad ...


    but for the good QL want attention he make up story ok beside he just came to america if they getting divorce not that soon ok just she will think of her kids before she did that like he said he still have 2 younger brother and sister so he wont đạp lát gia đình đâu

  • Quỹ Lệ

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • aestheticheart wrote:
    MaiMaiYeuAnh_87 wrote:u know y i dont believe u ql u lie too much and beside ur parent have been together like 17 years.. for vietnamese women that just came to USA what ever happen in the family they think before they act ok...vietnamese women they nhịn nhực được they can control themself just for the good in family....and for 17 years live together đâu phải nói bỏ là bỏ đâu....watever ur dad do she will forgive him ok


    you are right " vietnamese women nhịn nhục được. but depend on what situation also ... in this situation i will stand on QL side ... cause i know how it likes ... my parents got divorce when i was 11 somethings ... can;t stand with a dad that didn't take care of the family ... and my mom made the divorce decision but not my dad ...


    tthat is funny #$% i hear Evil u know why . well let me tell u why .
    he dónt do #$% to support this family, when my mom and me and my sibling come to US . she have to get a job and support this family,

    he rarely come home, and me ALWAYS .ALWAY argue with him . if he hit me i defend my self . i dónt care #$% about him, he never buy me anything, why should I respect him, i wanted him gone U understand .

    even if my mom decide not to Divorce him . I WILL STILL not call him my father .
    i dónt care what other ppl think, they didn't go through what I experience, no ppl Know what I think Angry Angry

  • MaiMaiYeuAnh_87

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • QL i dont think u been where am at ok so i wont go there but there will be a family out there that in......like hell all i can tell u......but think back if u dont think he is ur dad then where u come from how u get here and how can u stay up here cua gai rite Laugh of loud Laugh of loud so watever he do he still ur dad cant change that

  • Quỹ Lệ

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • oh u parent divorce too ? Shock
    but .. feeling are different from each other .
    u might forgive u father .
    but I will not Angry Evil

  • aestheticheart

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • Quỹ Lệ wrote:oh u parent divorce too ? Shock
    but .. feeling are different from each other .
    u might forgive u father .
    but I will not Angry Evil


    the feeling may different ... but well ... dad is dad maybe someday ..when you become a father ... you may think different ... time will change everything

  • MaiMaiYeuAnh_87

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • hahhaha no my mom she is my roll model never divorce ok they work things out when i was 15 he left my mom for 9 years...when he left my mom i was 2 and my bro was 3 month to go with other woman..he came back when i was 11 but they never get divorce nor my mom get mad so my mom better then ur mom ok Laugh of loud Laugh of loud

  • Quỹ Lệ

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • ~*~NhưCơnMưaĐiMãi~*~ wrote:No .. never gonna be divorse .. hihi My mom is very very nice .. hihih she will never leave my dad.. but like i told u .. hihi he changed after i talked back with him .. i almost for kick out of the house :( :(( .. everything is good now .. hihi ...


    that good . i feel happy for u.
    but him and me . WE WILL NEVER get along . no never Angry

  • Quỹ Lệ

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • MaiMaiYeuAnh_87 wrote:hahhaha no my mom she is my roll model never divorce ok they work things out when i was 15 he left my mom for 9 years...when he left my mom i was 2 and my bro was 3 month to go with other woman..he came back when i was 11 but they never get divorce nor my mom get mad so my mom better then ur mom ok Laugh of loud Laugh of loud


    that good for him, he got back after 9yr ..
    but tell u what .. EVEN if my MOM accept him back .
    ME .. HECK NO .. I NEVER accept him .
    no matter what Evil Evil

  • MaiMaiYeuAnh_87

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • well my story u dont know so i dont think ur dad had hurt u before like deep deeply in ur heart ok so deal with it i never forgive him but i still have to be happy with him i dont want my mom to be sad anymore she done enough for me already so

  • allie

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • well you should accepts the fact and move on with your life

  • Quỹ Lệ

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • MaiMaiYeuAnh_87 wrote:well my story u dont know so i dont think ur dad had hurt u before like deep deeply in ur heart ok so deal with it i never forgive him but i still have to be happy with him i dont want my mom to be sad anymore she done enough for me already so



    that is why i am moving away .. i will move away if he still living here .
    like I say . only one I care about is my mom and my bro and sis
    I dónt care about him .

    @allie: i am moving ọn that is why am not sad Grin

  • vrapper

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • chài ai
    mấy bạn ở trên nói toàn tiếng anh hà mình ko hỉu j` hết ...lợi hại lợi hại ha
    nhưng mà QL ơi dù j` thì ba của mình cũng là ba của mình thui
    mình cũng như bạn nè
    bố mẹ mình li dị lúc mình 5 tuổi kia thời gian đó thật là kinh khủng nhưng bây giờ ổng cũng hối hận rùi rất thương chị em mình bây giờ mình cũng thương bố mình lắm
    nhìn mái tóc bạc của bố mà mình đau lòng lém
    mình cũng hỉu cái cảm giác của bạn bây giờ nhưng mà bạn đừng giận bố mình lâu nhé
    không vui đâu cả bạn và mọi

  • jennifer`

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • Quỹ Lệ wrote:
    LilrhymerZ wrote:dat y no 1 can understand ur problem except u Laugh of loud but u might want 2 think deeper dat all im saying Rolleyes trust me u nvr been where i hav been


    so by what U are saying .. is that I should forgive my freaking dad ?
    no heck no .. I wónt forgive him ... u might be but not me ...
    until the day I die .. i will not FORGIVE him .. u dónt know how much suffer he cause to this family, u dónt know anything that is why U always think that it not bad Angry Angry


    @LilrhymerZ : i disagree with you, i dont think i should say anything cuz this isnt my business, but , anyway, QL's dad is totally wrong. she has every rights to blame him . i agree that when they were getting married, her mom should accept as who he is, but he needs to be responsible for the kids. Anyway, your mom is doing the right thing for your family, but i still feel bad for you and your brothers and sisters. hope you feel better.


Designed by squallions © 2004 - 2009 maiyeuem.net (MYE). All Rights Reserved.
All posts and comments are owned by the poster. MYE is not responsible or liable for any content its member posted.
Mọi chi tiết, xin liên hệ: contact
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group