Meeh Puppy

  • coffee

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • |xZx| Tu Hú |zXz| wrote:

    ChuHuahua
    life time is short .. chết sớm áh Grin tại they small, their body and interior cánt keep up with the growth rate, that why ppl taking really good care of pure breed chuhuahua


    you sir is an idiọt. First of all I don't see how life is short the puppy is 75% pomeranian and 25% "Chihuahua". And the average life span of a dog is here

    http://www.pets.ca/pettips/tips-46.htm

    Chihuahua (13.0) years.

    If you say time is short then the life expectancy would be below average which it ISN'T. The Great Dane (8.4) years which would be considered at the expectancy you are expecting. So before you start anything please know your own facts because you are going to get flamed. Btw the young lady has braces? Why start talking smack when it looks pretty decent on her. You are probably one of those ugly looking guys who keeps E-thugging all day long.

  • |xZx| Tu Hú |xZx|

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • coffee wrote:
    |xZx| Tu Hú |zXz| wrote:

    ChuHuahua
    life time is short .. chết sớm áh Grin tại they small, their body and interior cánt keep up with the growth rate, that why ppl taking really good care of pure breed chuhuahua


    you sir is an idiọt. First of all I don't see how life is short the puppy is 75% pomeranian and 25% "Chihuahua". And the average life span of a dog is here

    http://www.pets.ca/pettips/tips-46.htm

    Chihuahua (13.0) years.

    If you say time is short then the life expectancy would be below average which it ISN'T. The Great Dane (8.4) years which would be considered at the expectancy you are expecting. So before you start anything please know your own facts because you are going to get flamed. Btw the young lady has braces? Why start talking smack when it looks pretty decent on her. You are probably one of those ugly looking guys who keeps E-thugging all day long.


    and .. who is this lovely young man ?? who are u to said all this ?? ... and who u intend to put this toward ?? .. well I said dog life span is short .. oh .. and i dónt E-pop all day ^^ i might be dumb some time but I know what i said, not everything i said are nice but they are truth .. why u lie to ur self huh ? .. well am not sure who u trying to get here but .. it not gonna work buddy ^^ and .. don't try to flame pls ... I like to keep this a peaceful commenting ...

  • coffee

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • [quote="|xZx| Tu Hú |zXz|"][quote="coffee"]

    |xZx| Tu Hú |zXz| wrote:

    and .. who is this lovely young man ?? who are u to said all this ?? ... and who u intend to put this toward ?? .. well I said dog life span is short .. oh .. and i dónt E-pop all day ^^ i might be dumb some time but I know what i said, not everything i said are nice but they are truth .. why u lie to ur self huh ? .. well am not sure who u trying to get here but .. it not gonna work buddy ^^ and .. don't try to flame pls ... I like to keep this a peaceful commenting ...


    I really didn't understand what you just said. Laugh of loud

  • 4 Beauty

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • awww that pup is so cute

  • 4 Beauty

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • how did u train it to not to pee on your bed??

  • 8iu_nu

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • no...its kute...i like ur dog..is it gnna grow any bigger?

  • |xZx| Tu Hú |xZx|

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • [quote="|xZx| Tu Hú |zXz|"]

    coffee wrote:
    |xZx| Tu Hú |zXz| wrote:

    and .. who is this lovely young man ?? who are u to said all this ?? ... and who u intend to put this toward ?? .. well I said dog life span is short .. oh .. and i dónt E-pop all day ^^ i might be dumb some time but I know what i said, not everything i said are nice but they are truth .. why u lie to ur self huh ? .. well am not sure who u trying to get here but .. it not gonna work buddy ^^ and .. don't try to flame pls ... I like to keep this a peaceful commenting ...


    I really didn't understand what you just said. Laugh of loud


    thx for compliment .. i didn't expected from the like of u to understand ^^ Innocent Innocent

  • Bé Tee

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • bichtram wrote:no...its kute...i like ur dog..is it gnna grow any bigger?


    YEAH. but not that big.. because pomeranian and chihuahua.. are not that big! !:)


    4 Beauty wrote:how did u train it to not to pee on your bed??

    How?? hahahha.. i dont know... its like his natural born... since day one when he was in the car with us... he didnt pee untill I put him down on the ground and he pee-d.... it happend all the time... when he get off the car... and after he woke up!!! =)

  • musicluver

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • taco bell dog ẻh kakakka :D nhìn cung de thuong but i like it more if it got fluffy hair :)

  • aaa123

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • ất lì dog..................................... Grin

  • Bé Tee

    khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • aaa123 wrote:ất lì dog..................................... Grin


    Thanks hen!! well... lúc him giống ba tháng tủi.... he s so cute!! bay h xấu quắc!!! lolz... Grin


Designed by squallions © 2004 - 2009 maiyeuem.net (MYE). All Rights Reserved.
All posts and comments are owned by the poster. MYE is not responsible or liable for any content its member posted.
Mọi chi tiết, xin liên hệ: contact
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group