Le Tue Parole (Your Words) - Andrea Boceli

• 8duyên_dáng

khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • Mời các bạn nghe ca sĩ mù người Ý, Andrea Boceli qua bài hát Le Tue Parole (Your Words)

Le Tue Parole

Dove va a morire il sole,
    dove il vento si riposa,
    ci son tutte le parole
    di chi ?stato innamorato
    e non ha dimenticato
    tutto quello che c'?stato.
    Ed aspetter?il tramonto,
    deve pur passare il vento,
    io mi lascer?portare,
    dove nascono le parole,
    cercher?le tue parole,
    te le voglio riportare.
    Non ?giusto che una donna
    per paura di sbagliare
    non si possa innamorare,
    e si deve accontentarev
    di una storia sempre uguale,
    di una vita da sognare.

Dove va a morire il sole,
    dove il vento si riposa,
    ho incontrato tanta gente
    che in un mare di parole
    e fra tanta confusione
    spera ancora in un amore.
    Non ?giusto che una donna
    per paura di sbagliare
    non si possa innamorare,
    e si deve accontentare
    di una storia sempre uguale,
    di una vita da scordare.

Your words
    ---------------------------------

Where the sun goes to die,
    where the wind rests,
    there are all the words
    of those who have been in love
    and have not forgotten
    all that there has been.
    And I shall wait for the sunset,
    some time the wind must pass.
    I shall let myself be carried
    where the words are born.
    I shall look for your words,
    I want to bring them back to you.
    It is not right that a woman
    for fear of making a mistake
    cannot fall in love
    and has to content herself
    with a story which is always the same
    of a life to be dreamed.

Where the sun goes to die,
    where the wind rests,
    I have met many people
    who, in a sea of words
    and amid utter confusion,
    still hope for a love.
    It is not right that a woman
    for fear of making a mistake
    cannot fall in love
    and has to content herself
    with a story which is always the same
    of a life to be forgotten

Được sửa lần cuối bởi 8duyên_dáng vào ngày khoảng 1 10 năm trước với 2 lần trong tổng số.
  • 8duyên_dáng

khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • Time To Say Goodbye, Andrea Boceli hợp ca với Sarah Brightman

Sarah:
    Quando sono sola
    sogno all'orizzonte
    e mancan le parole,
    si lo so che non c'è luce
    in una stanza quando manca il sole,
    se non ci sei tu con me, con me.
    Su le finestre
    mostra a tutti il mio cuore
    che hai accesso,
    chiudi dentro me
    la luce che
    hai incontrato per strada.

Time to say goodbye. -- Con te partirò.
    Paesi che non ho mai
    veduto e vissuto con te,
    adesso sì li vivrò.
    Con te partirò
    su navi per mari
    che, io lo so,
    no, no, non esistono più,
    it's time to say goodbye. -- con te io li vivrò.

Andrea:
    Quando sei lontana
    sogno all'orizzonte
    e mancan le parole,
    e io si lo so
    che sei con me, con me,
    tu mia luna tu sei qui con me,
    mio sole tu sei qui con me,
    con me, con me, con me.

Time to say goodbye. -- Con te partirò.
    Paesi che non ho mai
    veduto e vissuto con te,
    adesso sì li vivrò.
    Con te partirò
    su navi per mari
    che, io lo so,

Both:
    con te io li rivivrò.
    Con te partirò
    su navi per mari
    che, io lo so,
    con te io li rivivrò.
    Con te partirò

Io con te.

Được sửa lần cuối bởi 8duyên_dáng vào ngày khoảng 1 10 năm trước với 2 lần trong tổng số.
  • 8duyên_dáng

khoảng 1 10 năm trước

• Born on September 22nd, 1958, Andrea grew up on the family farm in Lajatico, a close knit farming community set among the vineyards and olive groves of rural Tuscany. The farm includes a small vineyard, from which Andrea's father, Sandro, still produces a small quantity of "Chianti Bocelli." Displaying rare musical gifts from an early age, Andrea's parents nurtured and encouraged his talents with formal piano lessons from the age of six, later learning to play both flute and saxophone.

Andrea's love of opera was also apparent from an early age, and he feels he was destined to sing. "I was one of those children who would always be asked to sing for my relatives. I don't think one really decides to be a singer - other people decide it for you by their reactions".

After school, Andrea studied law at the University of Pisa, and these years are fondly recalled as a highly enjoyable period in his life. Graduating as a Doctor of Law, Andrea spent a year acting as a court-appointed lawyer, before embarking on a make-or-break attempt at singing. He approached the legendary tenor, Franco Corelli, famous for working with some of the greatest voices in the world, who readily agreed to take Andrea as his pupil. To pay the fees Andrea performed at night in piano bars and clubs, and at one of these venues he met Enrica, his future wife. The couple have now been married for eight years, with two sons, Amos and Matteo.

In 1992 a chain of events accelerated Andrea from piano bar performer to international superstardom: Italian rock legend Zucchero held auditions for tenors to make a demo tape of the duet Miserere , the track co-written with U2's Bono, in attempt to persuade Luciano Pavarotti to record the song. Zucchero recalled: "Andrea was just unbelievable! He had something not one of the other tenors possessed. He had soul." When Pavarotti received the demo, he was extremely impressed with Andrea's voice, "Zucchero!, Who is this guy?" Pavarotti demanded. "Thank You for writing such a wonderful song. Yet you do not need me to sing it - Let Andrea sing Miserere with you, for there is no one finer." Zucchero convinced Pavorotti to record Miserere with him, and the duo scored a Europe-wide smash hit. When Zucchero embarked on his European tour, with the public crying out to hear the hit live, he invited Bocelli to perform the duet in place of Pavarotti. Bocelli was received tremendously, and a solo spot was incorporated into the concerts.

Pavarotti later arranged to meet with Andrea, and a friendship was formed. Andrea's fame and popularity increased with a high profile performance at Pavarotti's annual charity gala concert, which brings together the worlds of classical and popular music, and this saw Andrea performing not only with his host, but with stars of popular music including Bryan Adams. A 1995 pan-Europe tour, "Night of the Proms" featuring Bocelli, Bryan Ferry, Al Jarreau and others, saw Andrea performing to a live audience totalling 500,000 with televised audiences numbering tens of millions.

Andrea's recording career begun in earnest when in 1993 he signed to Inseieme/Sugar, the Milan-based music group founded in the 1930's who represent scores of famous Italian artists. Caterina Caselli, Sugar's President, heard Andrea sing Miserere and Nessun dorma at Zucchero's birthday party and a deal was made immediately. In November 1993 Andrea entered the preliminary round of the prestigious Italian Sanremo Music Festival performing both parts of the duet Miserere. Andrea won the preliminary competition with the highest marks ever recorded in the "New Entrants" category. In spring of 1994 Andrea entered the main competition with II mare calmo della sera, and the victory was again awarded with a record score. His debut album was released and immediately entered the Italian Top Ten and went platinum in a matter of weeks.

As winner of the 1994 Sanremo Festival Andrea was invited, as in the tradition, to return the following year. Andrea entered with Con Te Partiro taken from his second album "Bocelli" produced by another of Italy's leading record producers, Mauro Malavasi. The album went on to achieve double platinum sales in Italy.

Bocelli's worldwide success has been phenomenal, scoring No.1 singles and albums. the singles Con Te Partiro and Time to Say Goodbye have smashed sales records in several countries, while Andrea's albums have amassed sales awards across Europe. Bocelli's original solo version of the singe Con Te Partiro, featured on the album "Bocelli" was a massive hit; in France the single topped the charts for 6 weeks, earning a triple Gold sales award; in Belgium the single became the biggest hit of all time, spending 12 weeks at No.1 The album "Bocelli" has been awarded Platinum status is all territories of releases, including sextuple platinum in Belgium, quadruple platinum in Germany (selling nearly two million copies), quadruple platinum in Holland and double platinum in Italy.

In November 1996, Andrea and Sarah Brightman were invited to perform the duet "Time to Say Goodbye (Con Te Partiro) at the farewell contest of the German World Light-Heavyweight boxing champion, Henry Maske. A national hero held in unrivaled esteem, he is known for his love of selecting entrance themes to his bouts. Sarah Brightman, the internationally renowned soprano and friend of Henry Maske heard Con Te Partiro in a restaurant while dining with her friends. Entranced by the singer and the song, Brightman made contact with Andrea. Andrea and Brightman re-recorded Con Te Partiro as the duet Time to Say Goodbye with members of the London Symphony Orchestra.

Maske, unfortunately was defeated on points by US champion Virgil Hill. As the German public paid tribute to their departing hero, the arena was filled with the glorious sound of Time to Say Goodbye. The hearts and minds of the German nation were captured. The single was released and shot to No.1 where it resided for 14 weeks. With sales nearing 3 million copies, and a sextuple platinum award. Time to Say Goodbye has eclipsed the previous best-selling single by well over 1 million copies. However, it was "Romanza", Bocelli's international debut album released in 1997, which took him to even greater heights of success. Going multi-platinum in virtually all territories of release. With his recent release of "Sogno" selling in excess of 4 million copies in just a couple months, is a testament to the power of his unique voice and irresistible warmth in overcoming barriers of language and culture.

Eddi Bocelli's Story

Laiatico - Pisa

I made my son cry so that he would not live as a blind person.

A moving account of mother Bocelli. The pain of discovering her son’s illness and the courage with which she taught him to overcome his handicap.

"I knew early that my son was going to lose his sight" says Eddi, mother to the tenor who makes the world dream. "To help him become a man, I forgot pity. To give me strength, there was a strong faith."

"I have always believed in my son and if he had all this success and even his sight now, maybe I would have enjoyed telling his story. But if I start to talk and remember from the beginning, what would come out of it would be a story of a difficult life. It could be interpreted differently"

It is not easy to have Eddi Bocelli's confidence. Eddi Bocelli is a woman of great character. In her sixties (a great part of which was spent helping her husband Alessandro, 70 years old, in the sales of agriculture machines in the province of Pisa). Only now, the mother of the most famous tenor today, begins to relax. For her son Andrea, this is surely the season of his triumph. The album, Sogno, has just been released and has already sold millions of copies world-wide. The tour which began with a duet with Celine Dion is making Americans crazy.

A vivacious look, a mass of white hair cut short, the mother of Andrea reconstructs, for the first time, the stages of the suffering that she always wanted to keep secret, forget about, or even hide. Because of her character, or even for fear that she could harm her son, the golden voice of honey, would not say even one word of his blindness. The blindness that everyone, beginning with herself, have always tried to forget, to overcome, even at the cost of appearing cruel.

"Some time ago I found a phrase that has made me understand that I was right. I was on a bench by the sea in Viareggio, when I read an opinion in a book by Freud. ‘If a parent loves their children,’ said the father of psychology ‘you must make their life difficult .’ I have really done well then, not to spare Andrea tears or pain."

"My son was born with a serious illness of the eyes, not well known then, glaucoma. At first doctors that saw him and diagnosed him, minimised it. But come daytime, he suffered, he cried. His eyes would become red. We took him to an eye doctor in Torino, professor Galenga, a famous doctor, who gave us the correct diagnosis, a diagnosis with no hope. As Andrea would grow older he would become blind."

Eddi Bocelli has no hesitation in her voice as she recounts these moments. She continues the story: "Andrea was six months old when he had his first operation and then another 26 followed. We shuttled from Tuscany to Torino. There was only one thing that one could hope for -- that the day of darkness would come as late as possible. It was while we were in the hospital that I understood the influence music had on Andrea. In the room beside ours, there was a Russian that had been blinded by an explosion. He would listen to classical music all day long. My little boy would not stop banging his feet and turning towards the wall where the music was coming from. This did not surprise me. I came from a family where the love of music runs in our blood, a family with many good voices."

Mother Bocelli, who hangs on by a thread continues her story and tells us of her determination that is almost disturbed. "I decided that if I wanted my son to become a man, there were no alternatives. There would be no pity. I had to find such strength within myself, it was terrible because it was almost impossible not to feel pain in front of that vivacious young boy like bright silver, with a look becoming more empty everyday. With my tears, I would have condemned him to unhappiness. I would have made him a victim, I kept telling myself."

No mercy and no lies. This was signora Eddi’s recipe. It was one afternoon in this very house in front of the window he asked me a question, that was a request for hope. "When I am older will I see Poldo’s house?" "You will never see it, but you will see other things that we are not able to see."

"For Andrea there was no hope, I didn’t want to deceive him. We wanted him to become a man not a handicapped person. In agreement with my husband, we decided to enrol him in an elementary school, an institute for the blind. We searched all of Italy, but of the many schools, we did not like any. In Reggio Emilia we found a place where teachers respected the children. The director was blind. When I met her, she asked me how I was able to control my son who had not yet arrived and was already climbing on the highest trees in the garden. That lady saw more than anyone else. She listened to the children; nothing escaped her."

"It was at the institute in Reggio that the tragedy of Andrea precipitated. One afternoon on the school grounds, Andrea was hit in the face by a soccer ball. To play soccer, the blind children used special balls with metal planks embedded in them. The steel penetrated his eyes and Andrea lost his sight."

Mamma Eddi proceeds without hesitating. "That day, a lot was going on around our tragedy . There was a train strike, no taxis; we had to get on a bus to bring him home, after we had said no to the doctors who wanted to remove his cornea. During the trip while I was applying pressure to his eyes, to stop the bleeding, a lady who was looking said ‘poor little boy, the poor little boy’ to my son. I snapped at her (like lightening). “ I permit no one to say poor little boy to my son.” I don’t know what that woman must have thought. She probably thought I was a mad woman. But regarding this, I was unapproachable, I have always been like this."

"There were other things where I had doubt, for example. When he was definitely blind I didn’t know whether it was better to describe what he could no longer see, or be silent and support the darkness that surrounded him. So I went on an excursion with a group of young blind children. I took the train with them and stood in the aisle to study them. When I saw one passing by that seemed bright and alert, I stopped him and asked him what would be best for my son?" ‘Keep alive his memories, the colours, shades, and all that your son will see no more’ he responded. For me the train ride could have stopped. I had arrived. I had found my answer. My life has always been like this. Going on long and frequent journeys, going around asking, searching, because they are few those that are willing and able to help. Even for the schools it was always the same, begging, going door-to-door. The memories of this mother of those hard times, but a heart of honey flowing from one to another."

"When he finished elementary school, we enrolled Andrea in Bologna at the institute of Cavazza. The only one in which he could study both music and singing. But one year later, new rules unexpectedly came into place. This did not allow the two courses to be taken together. He came home. Finished middle school and enrolled in the Liceo Classico (high school). There he found an Italian teacher who was at war with him. But he would never say anything, he kept everything to himself. On Christmas eve as he was playing the organ in church, I felt the anguish, so I asked the children that were singing with him, which school they attended. They were all at the Magistrali and I decided right there and then to send Andrea there. There were no more problems. Andrea got his diploma, he graduated 60th. Then to university, with a difficult doctorate in law."

"His grandmother, my husband’s mother, was a great teacher. Everyone in the family gave Andrea all that they could. I worked like mad, up to when I was sure that everything was going well for him. I wasn’t able to let go. I had a terrible fear that the ground under his feet would disappear. How would he manage?"

"Music, school, even sports and entertainment, Andrea Bocelli lives a life the same as everyone else. My father bought him a good horse and Andrea began to ride. At 6 years old he was able to stand on the horse. When he got older he studied everything about horses. Riding them and taming them. He went to horse training school in Maremma in Toledo the best in the region. His most beautiful horse, Jazir, an Arabian horse that is now older, lives the good life. Andrea trained it by talking to him, after having learned both training methods. The two types of training, one involving hitting and the other kindness. He chose kindness."

Mother Eddi defends herself, it is not by her merit. "They are only Andrea’s merits. The voice is his. There is a saying in our parts ‘You don’t tell a good horse to trot, the good horse trots on his own.’ If he did not have the voice he would not have been able to make it."

"Now with his voice, Andrea helps so many people that suffer. From all over the world, he receives telephone calls and letters. His voice inspires so many people. A voice that consoles and brings light." "I bless you Signora, because you have put Andrea on this earth.’, A woman in Australia wrote. The comfort, the light, the courage, one needs courage to do what Andrea is doing. At times I try to close my eyes and I see him standing in that commanding attitude in front of the orchestra, in front of millions of people in silence, in spite of all the criticism. Even I, who know him better than anyone, I ask, ‘how does he do it?’ Then I think of another saying that says, ‘Our Lord gives us clothes according to how cold it is.’ I thank our Lord that Andrea lives in the same manner in which he sings, with an open heart. Beside us there is always a great guardian angel, our great faith."

Eddi Bocelli does not emphasise it, but her faith is very deep and serene, as must be that of her son. "At 8 years old we went on a pilgrimage to Lourdes. He went inside the grotto of Our Lady with the priest, our friend, the same one that married him later. Andrea has just recently told me of their dialogue. On their way out Andrea confided. ‘No I did not ask for this’. ‘Didn’t you ask for your sight to be restored? So what did you ask for?’ asked the priest. ‘Serenity.’ replied Andrea. That yes, Our Lady has surely given this gift to my son and now he gives this gift to others."

• LienHuong

khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • "Your words" mà hong nghe được từ nào hít á anh pk uiiiii Giggling

• LienHuong

khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • Worked rùi anh pk ui .... Bài Time to Say Goodbye hay quá :)

• 8duyên_dáng

khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • Andrea Bocelli and Christina Aguilera live at Sanremo Festival March 2006

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    SOMOS NOVIOS
    Lyrics and Music by: Armando Manzanero Canchè
    String Arrangement by: Bill Ross
    Somos novios
    Pues los dos sentimos mutuo amor profundo
    Y con eso ya ganamos lo más grande
    De este mundo
    Nos amamos, nos besamos
    Como novios
    Nos deseamos y hasta a veces
    Sin motivos, sin razón
    Nos enojamos
    Somos novios
    Mantenemos un cariño limpio y puro
    Como todos
    Procuramos el momento más oscuro
    Para hablarnos
    Para darnos el más dulce de los besos
    Recordar de qué color son los cerezos
    Sin hacer mas comentarios
    Somos novios
    It’s just impossible
    Nos amamos, nos besamos
    Como novios
    Nos deseamos y hasta a veces
    Sin motivos, sin razón
    Somos novios
    Mantenemos un cariño
    Limpio y puro
    Como todos
    Procuramos
    El momento más oscuro
    Para hablarnos
    Para darnos el más dulce de los besos
    Recordar de qué color son los cerezos
    Sin hacer mas comentarios
    Somos novios
    Somos novios
    Siempre novios
    Somos novios
    It's impossible
    It's impossible . . .
    Tell the sun to leave the sky,
    It's just impossible . . .

It's impossible . . .
    Ask a baby not to cry,
    It's just impossible . . .

Can i hold you closer to me.
    And not feel you goin' through me,
    Split the second,
    That i never think of you,
    Oh! how impossible . . .

Can the ocean keep from rushin' to the shore?
    It's just impossible!
    If i had you, could i ever want for more?
    It's just impossible!

And tomorrow , should you ask me for the world,
    Somehow i'd get it . . .
    I would sell my very soul,
    And not regret it . . .
    For to live without your love,
    It's just impossible!

Designed by squallions © 2004 - 2009 maiyeuem.net (MYE). All Rights Reserved.
All posts and comments are owned by the poster. MYE is not responsible or liable for any content its member posted.
Mọi chi tiết, xin liên hệ: contact