Những Trang Chuyện Nói Về Thế Giới Bên Kia--"Thiên Đàng Tầng 6 & 7 - The 6th & 7th Spheres"

• HoaiNiem

khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • Judas: The Fifth Sphere

My dear brother, today I come in order to tell you a little more about conditions prevailing in the fifth sphere of the spirit world. We have already made a long journey together through several spheres, and you already have some notion of the spheres which you got from Ann Rollins, Jesus, and John's messages, etc.

My main interest has been the description of the development in the diverse stages, and not so much the description of the environment, because that is something that is impossible to achieve. Only in the earth planes can you use comparison to convey an appropriate image, but by the second sphere, that would be much more difficult, and now, in the fifth sphere, that is absolutely impossible.

I have told you how spirits from the fourth sphere get rid of all their earthly bonds. Only then are they mature spirits, true inhabitants of the spirit world; they are only then 100% spiritual beings. Earth, for these spirits, is of no interest anymore, except in as much as there are other incarnated spirits who need their help.

Ann Rollins, in her writings, said that the spheres of the spirit world can be categorized according to the kind of development they offer. There are spheres which foster the development of the soul through purification of natural love, as the second, the fourth, and the sixth spheres. There are other spheres, which encourage the development in Divine Love, as the third, the fifth, and the seventh spheres.

Now, in the fifth sphere, we are in one of those soul spheres, as they are also called, which offer great opportunities for obtaining the Love of God, and where "natural" spirits don't spend much time. We will analyze this in a little more in detail.

Natural spirits have already achieved almost everything. The only thing that they still lack is the absolute purity of their natural souls. They have to eliminate the last traces of sin from their souls. Error continues to exist because they still cling to false convictions, to their beliefs, but, as I already mentioned once, those are harmless beliefs. The kind of truth they possess is really a kind of truth that is in harmony with the laws under which they develop, but it is not in harmony with the Laws of Divinity, with the Law of Divine Love.

This last stage of purification, in general, doesn't take much time, and very soon they may leave the fifth sphere and enter the sixth, the great goal of all their spiritual life, the entrance into paradise. Why should they stay in an inferior place, given that they have the possibility of living where their greatest desire is to live?

We know that Divine Love achieves the purification of natural love in the soul. Hence, the spirits along the Divine path of the fifth sphere, who have obtained a considerable amount of Divine Love in order to arrive there, already have a highly purified soul, too. They don't need much time either to reach their definitive purification. And many of them, in fact, hurry to progress into the sixth sphere, and almost all return very soon to the fifth. What has happened?

You remember once, when you still were living in Europe, that one of your friends informed you that she was going to get a divorce. She was college teacher, and was married to a bricklayer. At the beginning, there was no problem in this relationship, both understood each other very well, but in the course of the years, the situation worsened definitively. She summarized it in this way: "I am really fed up, the only topic of conversation with him is Mickey Mouse!" She enjoyed the opera, and he didn't have any interest in that. He enjoyed soccer games on Sundays, but this bothered her. And so things were throughout all fields of interest. The importance of sexuality had disappeared, there was nothing new in this relationship, and in theory only basic topics of common interest were left. But in fact, they did not exist. I don't want to discuss if this marriage was based on love or not, but rather I want to take advantage of this example to explain to you that spirits on the Divine path no longer find common interests with spirits of the sixth sphere.

During their development through the spirit world, the Divine spirits, if one is allowed to call them such, as they are not still truly Divine, try to convince the natural spirits of the superiority of their path toward the Celestial Heavens. Success is rare, but they try anyway. In the sixth sphere, however, where natural spirits know that they have achieved the maximum that they can achieve, and where they live in incredible happiness, there is not even the inclination to listen to them, in general. The scientific and philosophical topics which are developed there, are of little interest for Divine spirits, although they do possess enough knowledge to be able to follow these discussions, but to them they lack importance. And the topic of Divine spirits, that is to say, the development of the soul in the Love of God, is an absurdity for their mates.

Well, as I have said, after a very short time and after many disappointments, the Divine spirits prefer to return to the fifth sphere, where they try to obtain more Divine Love, in order to be able to enter directly the seventh sphere.

The "mentality", if I may call it so, between natural spirits and Divine spirits of the fifth sphere is already quite different. As you know, the obtaining of Divine Love also entails a superior role that the mind of the soul plays in comparison with the material mind, with its seat in the spirit body. This is a process that does not occur in natural spirits.

You have already read that the criterion for the entrance into the seventh sphere is the disappearance of the material mind and the absolute ascendancy of the soul's mind. I won't try to explain this now, as you would not understand it anyway, but I tell you that one needs a lot of God's Love, of His Substance, in one's soul to achieve this goal. And this is exactly what spirits on the Divine path in the fifth sphere seek to obtain. And besides that development, as you may imagine, they continue working for humanity's benefit.

I think I have written enough on the fifth sphere. It is a fascinating topic. But you have to experience it in order to understand it.

Now I will leave you. I wish you a very productive day, and as you already know, when you should need me, just call me. I will be here at once.

With all my love, I am your brother in Christ,

Judas,
    a spirit from the Celestial Heavens

September 25th, 2001 - Cuenca, Ecuador - Received by H.R.

• HoaiNiem

khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • My dear brother H___,

I am glad that this time you have decided to receive my message through dictation. It is good practice to change the mode of reception whenever this is possible, as you will gain so much more confidence and accuracy. Currently it is very easy for us to enter into contact, provided that you find time and a quiet place.

I want to continue writing about the spheres of the spirit world, and with today's message we arrive at the sixth sphere. It will be a difficult chapter to explain, because even for us, the nature of the sixth sphere still presents a series of questions which we cannot answer. I already see that you have guessed what I am referring to. But we will speak of that later. Firstly I intend to explain the condition of the inhabitants of the sixth sphere.

As you already know, when spirits of the fifth sphere are able to purify their souls completely of sin, they have the opportunity to advance and to enter the sixth sphere. The great majority does so, only some of the Divine Love spirits prefer to stay in the fifth, because they feel that this advance or progress would only be an apparent progress. Many of these spirits however venture ahead, more out of curiosity in order to learn of the paradise that their "natural" mates so much yearn for, but they return disillusioned after a short time.

The sixth sphere is a purely intellectual area, and when I say intellectual, I refer to the fact that in spite of the great spirituality of the place, the zeal of its inhabitants goes much more for increasing their knowledge, while they live a life in absolute harmony with God's laws of spirituality. It is a place where science has reached its most spectacular results compared to all the spiritual spheres, and where the intelligence of its inhabitants is supreme, and where absolute fraternity exists, such as people dream of on earth.

Religion plays an important role, but the mere fact that there are many diverse religions in this zone, demonstrates that its inhabitants are not yet in possession of absolute truth. You have already read messages where this situation is described, indicating that spirits coming from diverse cultures live in separate communities, happy with each other, but that there is very little contact with spirits outside their respective societies. Inside these communities there are subgroups, based on special interests. It is a paradise of immense happiness, where some kind of semi-truth reigns, and where the only possible progress is the accumulation of intellectual knowledge. In the universe of God there is so much we may know, so that we will never reach absolute knowledge throughout all eternity. But as for the soul, in this case a natural and totally purified soul, progress no longer exists beyond what has already been achieved.

And herein lies the great problem. We don't know what will happen with these spirits. They cannot remain without development through all eternity. You already understand this problem. This contradicts the Law of Change. And they also fully realize that.

Well, in order to continue, if I tell you about the great inventions and scientific discoveries, I don't want to suggest that life in the sixth sphere consists only of such studies, no, there are great social events, amusements, all of which provides them with great happiness, their class of happiness. Paradise, yes, the sixth sphere is the paradise which the Hebrews dreamt of and continue dreaming of, and it is the paradise that Christian churches teach of, in general, and also spiritualists.

The spirits of the sixth sphere no longer keep up much contact with mortals. Messages from them are not very common. You know that Mr. Padgett received some, but the reason was the curiosity these spirits felt when they saw Mr. Padgett surrounded of another class of spirits, namely of Celestials. Those of the sixth sphere, however, do continue helping lower spirits along their way, and many are dedicated to the work of teachers and professors in the lower spheres.

Good, I cannot tell you much more. I would love to describe to you the atmosphere that reigns there but it is impossible.

Yes, it happens, of course, that spirits of the sixth sphere decide to follow the Celestial pathway, mainly when they already possess some of Divine Love, which has lain inactive in their souls throughout all their development, and suddenly awakes and arouses longings in them for something more when they no longer feel filled with this paralyzing satisfaction. This happens at times when we talk to them and tell them of our world. But, as I told you, in most cases we only meet deaf ears. It is also the true that when they want to change their destination, they have to return to a lower sphere where they may find better conditions for the development of their souls in Divine Love. This can be the third sphere, sometimes it is even the fifth, it depends on the amount of Love they already possess.

With that I finish my discussion of the spiritual spheres. Next time we will speak of the seventh sphere, which is not yet situated in the Celestial Heavens, but which you may consider as the antechamber.

My dear brother, I like the portrait you drew of Andrew. Yes, that was his appearance. He was a rather short man, somewhat fat, well, not so much fat as stout, and by that I mean he had a very muscular body and tremendous physical strength. His hands were huge, callous and firm, weather-beaten from long years of hard work as a fisherman. He didn't speak much, and he had a rather introverted character, unlike his brother Peter. But he had a heart of gold, which he still has now, even more precious.

Andrew works a lot with mortals. And I owe him a lot, yes, in fact I owe him everything. Throughout all the time of my progress towards the Celestial Heavens, he accompanied me and helped tirelessly. We still visit each other frequently, although we don't live in the same place.

It is time to say goodbye. It is thundering, so you'd better disconnect your computer. I am happy that your gallery of portraits is taking form already. Very soon I will project another image of one of my old companions into your mind, and you will be able to try your talent as an artist once again.

May God bless you always,

Your brother in Christ,
    Judas

September 27th, 2001 - Cuenca, Ecuador - Received by H.R.

• HoaiNiem

khoảng 1 10 năm trước
  • Hello, my dear brother. I have come to deliver my last message on the spirit world. Let's talk about the seventh sphere.

H.R.: Your last message? Won't you talk about the Celestial Heavens?

Yes, this is my last message to complete this sequence, and no, I won't talk about the Celestial Heavens. It is already quite unsatisfactory what I can communicate of life in the higher spheres of the spirit world, and it would be worse if I tried to describe the Celestial spheres. Those are totally out of reach of your perceptions, and I won't even try this. Well, let's proceed.

You know already that only those spirits whose souls' mind dominates their material mind, may enter the seventh sphere. The material mind has not necessarily disappeared completely, but in the course of development in that sphere, it decreases ever more and finally ceases to exist. So you see, when entering the spirit world, men lose their physical bodies and when entering the seventh sphere they lose their material mind and the last traces of their natural souls.

That is in fact the great objective in the seventh sphere. The inhabitants of this place are very perfect, in the sense that they have not only the perfection of the natural man, but their souls harbor a considerable amount of God's Love. The transformation of their souls has progressed to such a point where they only lack very little in order to experience their total transformation. Therefore the great experience of the New Birth happens in this sphere, with exception of the case when a person has already experienced the New Birth on earth, as in the case of Jesus, but that is a very rare and really exceptional event. However, it is possible.

The duration of the process of the last stage of transformation varies. It may be achieved in a relatively short time, but many spirits stay longer in this wonderful paradise, enjoying and experiencing, like tourists taking their time to explore the last corner of their unknown world rather than like sportsmen who make every effort to run a certain distance at full speed. You may remember that you read how the Law of Compensation operates on the recollections of evil done on earth. And when people finally reach their redemption, these recollections leave them.

Well, you have already understood that one cannot take that literally. I committed evil on earth, and not only once but many times, as practically all men do. And I still remember this, otherwise I could not tell you of my betrayal. What this sentence is intended to convey is that the recollections of evil always bear a bitter flavor, and the bitterness in the earth planes is very strong, especially in the hells, where it leads almost to desperation. But this flavor gets lost as we progress. For example, in the fifth sphere there is practically nothing left of that negativity, and in the seventh sphere, it finally disappears completely. Many spirits take advantage of the time in the seventh to meditate on their lives on earth, and primarily, on what has happened during their voyage through the spheres.

I did it, and in that time the idea ripened in my heart of dedicating myself to people who are in a similar situation as I was on earth. I mean, people of a similar character, with similar problems of understanding, etc. You are one of these people, and as I try to influence you and to offer you guidance, I also do this with many others. And if you look back at your life, you will see that we have had some success, and that your life has changed substantially, and for the better, as you will surely admit. This is my work, one of my works, and many spirits in fact in the seventh sphere make up their mind on the kind of higher work they will perform with mortals, when once they enter the Celestial spheres.

As I have already stated, the great objective in the seventh sphere is making the New Birth come true, and the incredible amount of Divine Love which spirits are able to obtain, bears a lot of faith, and perhaps it would be better to say, it bears a lot of soul knowledge, which is the same thing, but so you will understand better how the wisdom of spirits of the seventh sphere grows unimaginably.

And when their souls finally become Divine souls, and when the gates of the Celestial Heavens open up, there comes also the prize of the certain and doubtless knowledge that they are owners of true Immortality, that they are Divine beings like God Himself is Divine, and that in fact they can no longer call themselves humans. They are angels. That transformation is greater than the mortal's transformation into a spirit, because in that step they only lose their physical bodies, while in the New Birth, they lose the "humanity" of their souls and acquire "Divinity", the supreme principle of all existence.

Well, I think I have said enough on the seventh sphere. Our voyage through those spheres should not only serve to quench your curiosity, but I have conveyed this information so that anyone who reads this information may find their individual position relative to this great succession of changes, whose main features I have communicated, without taking details into consideration, which certainly do exist, but which have no major importance for our purpose. My brother, when you analyze where you are, considering your spirituality, your total delivery to your neighbors in fully recognized duty, considering your joyful delivery in service for your sisters and brothers, considering your detachment from all your earthly and material bonds, where would you locate yourself?

H.R.: I am not sure, but thinking it over, I believe that I would fit into the second sphere, because the only criterion I do comply with completely is the deep conviction that happiness and fulfillment can only be found in spirituality. But perhaps I am too optimistic...

Well said, H___, you would really fit into the second sphere. You still have a long way to cover. But comparing your current state to your condition of a few years ago, you have already achieved much. Where would you locate Mother Teresa? Undoubtedly you didn't know her personally, but you could make a tentative estimate.

H.R.: I really don't know, but I can imagine that she would fit into the fifth or seventh sphere...

Very well, a good guess. She arrived in the fifth sphere, and she lacked little to enter the seventh, where she is now.

H.R.: As we are speaking of spheres, my wife would really like to know where her sister lives now.

She is in the fifth sphere. And she still lacks somewhat in order to progress toward the seventh. But she is on a very good track. She is a very luminous spirit, I already told you this once. Well, with that we will consider this cycle of messages as concluded.

I have already told you that I intend to start a new series, on Jesus' life and teachings, something like a biography. But I see that you have accumulated some questions, which I shall try to respond to in the next days, more specifically we will deal with the topics of divorce and of violence, the causes of the present conflict and its possible solutions. It is understandable that this is what most people are concerned about at this time.

You have also received some questions on the spirit guides of other mortals. I won't communicate that. First, when people make an effort to know their guides, and when they really desire it and transform their desire into actions, in the sense of developing their spirituality, they will be able to know their guides. Second, many of these spirits are happy in their anonymity, and although mortals at times are not able to discover their guides' identity, they can feel them, they can communicate with them and they can know them as they really are, not only their names. Besides, what good would be saying that some guide's name is Juan Pérez and another one's is Joe Smith, and even another one's name is Franz Meier or Pierre Dupont. Don't forget that there are many millions of Celestial spirits working with mortals, as a matter of fact, their number is larger than the number of mortals who seek spiritual progress. And many of these anonymous spirits have reached greater development than I have, greater than some of the apostles have.

With these words I say goodbye. I pray that the Father may continue blessing you, and I hope to communicate with you soon again.

Your brother in Christ and you guide along the Celestial path,

Judas of Kerioth

September 28th, 2001 - Cuenca, Ecuador - Received by H.R.

The End

Designed by squallions © 2004 - 2009 maiyeuem.net (MYE). All Rights Reserved.
All posts and comments are owned by the poster. MYE is not responsible or liable for any content its member posted.
Mọi chi tiết, xin liên hệ: contact